August 26, 2018

Rediscovering Singapore

Last month, I had the opportunity of flying back to Singapore for a quick family vacation. Years have passed since I was last there so I was definitely excited to be back. I brought my camera with me with the hopes of capturing even just a glimpse of what I knew would be an amazing trip. Having been the reason why I fell in love with photography in the first place, I knew exploring with my camera would heighten the experience of rediscovering a place I haven't been to in such a long time.

These photos are markers of moments shared and memories made in the short but sweet time I was in Singapore. Coming back to these photos brings joy to my heart and so as you look at them, I hope you find yourself where I was and experience Singapore through my eyes.

Welcome to Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment