August 4, 2018

Portraits Vol. 8




Pursuing my passions has been difficult lately. Having exhausted all my creative juices on all things academic and ministry, my passion projects have been left to collect dust while I recover from the demands of the past few months. For awhile, I thought I would never bounce back from this creative block. But God is gracious and faithful.

He sends people who find joy in our passions and speaks through them. He restores us with  encouragement from those around us. He creates opportunities for us to return to creation and as it is with salvation, reconnecting with one's creative nature is a beautiful, transformative process. My fears of being unable to create like I used to was pacified by the revelation that I don't need to create like I used to because I can create differently but still beautifully and purposefully. Because of that, I find myself renewed and ready to begin creating once again.

Thank you, Ian, for being one of the people who continually support my passions. This collaboration has been a blessing and working with you has been nothing short of fun. Until next time!

Modeling by Ian Lao
Photography by Luis Abesamis

Collaborate with me! Send me an email at 📩 whatdoesluissay@gmail.com 📩

0 comments:

Post a Comment