August 3, 2017

July Playlist

Last month, I began curating a playlist of songs that I have been loving and listening to. I want to start sharing with all of you the playlists I'll be creating. This will be a new regular series here so make sure to stay tuned for when I release my latest playlist!

This month's playlist is all about my current favorites! I was in the United States for majority of July and while I was there, I had time to listen to some new songs and rekindle my love for (sort of) old ones as well. This month's playlist includes new releases like Zedd's Get Low featuring Liam Payne as well as Imaginary Parties from Superfruit's debut EP. In this playlist, you'll also hear fairly famous tracks like Redbone and Love On The Brain -- both of which I have been loving this past month! There's also a bit of K-Pop in there which I started listening to this past month because of my best friend!


Listen to the playlist on Spotify by clicking the playlist below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment