January 28, 2015

January Favourites

It is almost the end of the first of month of 2015 and I have been loving a bunch of stuff, which is why I am going to be sharing them to you guys today! I will try to put the links to my favourites at the end of this post.

~ Disclaimer: I am not paid to advertise the things that I mention below. I also am not affiliated with the companies that I mention below. ~

1) "Find You" (Zedd Cover) by Evan Duffy ft. Mitch Grassi
I simply cannot describe this cover. It is literally one of my favourite covers. The way Mitch's voice and the notes go together is simply amazing. Hearing Mitch sing just by himself makes me appreciate him and his vocals even more. Evan Duffy's skills is beyond comprehension. I cannot even.

2) "Younger" (Acoustic Version) by Seinabo Sey
I was introduced to this song by my best friend and I have loved this song ever since. It isn't the usual song that's about heartbreaks (no shade on those songs). I personally think it's about realizing that the norm today shouldn't put you in a box and restrict you from doing things. It isn't about rebelling the authorities. It's just opening your eyes to the option that you have the freedom to not be part of the norm.

3) My Tumblr Playlist by Yumi Paras
I added a playlist to my Tumblr and I couldn't really formulate a playlist for it, so I asked my friend, Yumi Paras, to create me one. I am beyond happy and grateful for it! It has a nice vibe that goes well with my Tumblr, and it has my kind of songs.

4) Topman
I have been loving Topman this past month! The prints on their shirts are amazing. The beanies are the best there. They're soft, easy to wear and aren't constricting. Yes, it might be expensive, but they were on a bunch of sales recently, which is another reason why I have been loving Topman.

5) American Eagle Outfitters
Their shirts are so soft and the prints are really nice. Their prices are a bit expensive but they're worth it because of the quality of the shirts.

6) Iced Caramel Macchiato
This was introduced to me by best friend a long time ago and it has been my favourite ever since, but this January, it has really been one of the best months I have had drinking this. It is literally the best thing ever.

7) Pancakes
I went to IHOP this past month, and I really love pancakes. I love it so much that it was my Steam name for awhile. Pancakes are amazing. They're good for anytime of the day. If you prefer waffles, no judgement.

8) Back to the Future
I watched it for the first time and I am literally regretting not watching it earlier. I really like the plot and how it isn't corny. The vintage feel that it has is one of the best things ever. The effects were really good to be quite honest. It was really well. This will probably be one of my favourite movies of all time.

9) American Sniper
I went out on a movie with two of my guy friends to watch this, and I have to say that I am very satisfied with it. It isn't the kind of military/army themed movie that's all about the action. I won't discuss the details of the movie because I don't want to spoil it for you guys. If you're looking into watching movies, then I would suggest this one!


Well, those are all the things that I have been loving this past month! The links to some of them are below. Go check them out! That is all I have for you guys today! I hope you enjoyed this one.


Until Next Time!
~Luis~

Links:
Yumi's Tumblr: alaxechung.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment