December 27, 2014

2015

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I know I haven't been posting for weeks now. That's because I've been busy for most of the month, and I wanted to rest on my Christmas break. A lot has happened in the month of December. A lot of studying, eating and shopping to be quite honest, but the year is coming to a close and I'm really excited for the new year.

I have so much planned for 2015. I have a few projects that I've been planning for awhile now. During my free time, I've been brainstorming for topics that I want to talk about in this blog. I'm also talking with a close friend of mine about a project that we're going to work on over the summer/year, and I'm really excited for that.

I've done achieved so much in the past year that looking at the upcoming year with those plans makes me look forward to 2015 with optimism. I hope you do the same too. I'm positive that it'll make your new year even better (maybe I should write a blog post about that soon).

Well, that's all for now. Merry Christmas again and a Happy New Year!

Until Next Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment