July 2, 2016

Recent Finds

I absolutely love going to bookstores and going through the different aisles hoping to find something to bring home and enjoy. Luckily, in my recent trip to National Bookstore, I found and bought a couple of items, and I thought that it would be great if I shared what I found with you, my reader!

~ Disclaimer: I am not paid to advertise any of the products that I mention below. I also am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned below. ~

1. Washi Tape ~ These have been around for awhile now and I have been wanting to get myself some. They are a little pricey though, but I think they're pretty worth it! National Bookstore only had a few options, so I only got three different designs and these were my favourites in the bunch.

Typography 15mm x 10mm
P150
Rose Pattern 15mm x 10mm
P185
Map 15mm x 10mm
P230
I have been meaning to read more this summer, so I picked up two books while I was shopping. I purchased All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and Dracula by Bram Stoker.

2. "All the Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven ~ After seeing this book around for about a year, I finally got around to purchasing it after seeing Zoella recommend it as part of her WH Smith's Book Club. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm hoping that it'll be good! I bought this copy for P495.

3. "Dracula" by Bram Stoker ~ I found this on a shelf misplaced from its group. It was probably one of those items people decided not to buy, so they placed them on the nearest shelf they could find. I was very interested in it because I don't really know the story behind Dracula. I picked it up and was surprised to find that it was priced at P99 only! I can definitely say that this is one of the best purchases I've had in awhile. 

4. Wooden Alphabet Stamps ~ I stumbled upon this really cute set of wooden alphabet stamps while going through the arts and crafts section of National Bookstore. They reminded me of when I was a kid and I had my own set of alphabet stamps that my mom gave me. As soon as I them on the shelf, I immediately picked one up and placed it in my cart. This particular set is priced at around P250 - P350. There was a cheaper set but the letters were too small for me, so opted for this set.

The set comes with a small ink pad with 4 colours (red, blue, green, and yellow) which I thought was really handy. Because the ink pad is quite small, I might buy bigger ink pads in other colours later on.


Those are all the items that I found from my recent trip to National Bookstore. If you find anything in that you would purchase as well or have any suggestions as to what I should look into next time, leave a comment below! I'd love to read your comments!

I absolutely love bookstores. There are so many gems stored inside of them which makes it difficult for me to leave bookstores empty-handed. These good finds make me excited for the next time I go shopping at bookstores, which is pretty soon because it is sale season at malls right now! I definitely recommend that you go to your local bookstore once in awhile because I am certain that there are a lot of good finds there!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I have loads more posts coming so keep an eye out for them! I'm really excited for all for them, but that is all I have for you guys today!

Until Next Time!
~ Luis ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment