May 2, 2016

Retreat

It's been more than a month now since my batch graduated from high school so I thought it'd be a (sort of) good idea to post some of the pictures that I got from retreat.




































The past four years have been amazing and I can't thank God enough for placing me in this particular batch and allowing me to meet some of the best people in the world. To have been welcomed with so much warmth was such a blessing when I first came to ICS as a new student. To have not only grown physically and spiritually but too also see how others have grown too makes me smile and feel happy about the past four years. I only noticed in our last two plays how well we actually set up our sets together. It wasn't as smooth as we hoped it would be probably because of all the emotions, but looking back now, I can say we work well as a batch. I'm proud to be a part of Batch 2016. We've gone through so much together especially those who have been here longer than I have. I wish we could have more time together but I guess we wouldn't value the time and memories we had as much if we had more time. From main characters, we now become recurring characters or special guest stars in each others lives, but I hope that that our roles in each others lives won't change. Knowing how we love batch bondings though, I'm positive that we'll see each other often. Although, the last batch bonding was sort of a fail since barely one-fourth of the batch came. Oh well, we'll just have more of that I guess. Anywho, this letter is getting long so I'll end it with another paragraph. I'm kidding. It's been real, Batch 2016. I'm happy to have slayed high school with you guys. I can't wait to see how we'll all slay college. God bless, friends!

Until Next Time!
~ Luis ~

Previous post: http://whatdoesluissay.blogspot.com/2016/04/quality-over-quantity.html



P.S. We always say how our batch never get to go on field trips anymore because of what happened to you guys during your Grade 6 field trip. So, I hope this post was a feel trip for you, Batch 2016.

2 comments: