November 7, 2015

October Favourites

Hello! October has passed and it is now November which means we only have two months left until 2015 ends. I honestly feel like it was just February or March yesterday. Anyway, today I will be sharing all the things that I have been loving from the whole month of October! Here we go:

~ Disclaimer: I am not paid to advertise any of the things that I mention below. I also am not affiliated with any of the companies that I mention below. ~

"Pentatonix" by Pentatonix
This past month, Pentatonix released their self-titled, full-length album consisting of mostly original songs! Being the Pentatonix fan (or Pentaholic) that I am, I was ecstatic to listen to all the tracks, and although I say this a lot about them, they did not disappoint! Each track has a different theme, genre, and twist to it and that really shows that Pentatonix isn't bound to one musical genre. My personal favourites from the album are: Misbehavin, Cracked, and Rose Gold

"Hello" by Adele
I absolutely love Adele! She is one of my musical inspirations and to have her back after three years is such an exciting thing for me. Her newest single Hello is part of her upcoming album, 25, and to say that I am obsessed with the song is an understatement. The lyrics are amazing and it just proves that Adele is one of those artists who can actually write songs. Also, Adele's vocals are just outstanding. The control that she has is incredible! I love this song so much to the point that I've tried to prank call my friends by playing the first few parts of the song when they answer.

"Defying Gravity" by Aaron Tveit + Rachel Tucker
This past month, a cover of Defying Gravity by Aaron Tveit and Rachel Tucker was released, and I am so pleased with this cover! Aaron Tveit's voice is magical. I have never heard of a voice like his before. His range and control over it is amazing! Also, the blending on this cover is just on point. I love the acoustic arrangement of the song too! The piano and guitar gives the song a new feel and it's just amazing.

Suits Season 4
I know I'm late to the party, but I as really busy so I wasn't able to watch season four. When I had free time this past month, I binge watched season four of Suits! I now remember why I love this show so much. The thrill from all the drama plus the humor that the characters have are, in my opinion, such a great combination. It gives the show the right balance between comedy and drama, and I love that! The plot of season four was pretty good in my opinion. The character development of Louis Litt is interesting to be quite honest. I'm excited to see him more in season five.

Flash Season 2
The second season of The Flash premiered this past month, and I am very pleased with the first few episodes! This season picks up six months after the events of the final episode of the first season, and I honestly think that that was a pretty wise move on the creators' end considering that they successfully showed the struggle of Barry's character in just one episode. This season also opened the Flash universe to a whole new universe, and I'm extremely excited to see how the plot will unfold this season.

Working Out
For a long time now, I have been trying to live healthier and a part of that meant working out. Initially, I found working out a hassle and tiring (I mean it is), but this past month, working out has changed for me. It became much more enjoyable and fulfilling for me to work out! Although not much has changed physically, I guess I can say that me working out much more than before is a change that I'm proud of. Working out is something I enjoy and, hopefully, something that I continue to do.

Those are all of my favourites from the month of October! I hope you find something that you might like too, and if you're interested in checking some of my favourites, the links will be at the end of the post! I have so much planned for this blog, and I'll be sharing them with you guys soon! That is all I have today. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I love Adele's new single!

Until Next Time!
~Luis~


Links:


0 comments:

Post a Comment