October 10, 2015

15 Facts About Me

Hello! Today, I thought that I'd share a few things about me. I share a lot of my thoughts and experiences here on my blog, but there are still a couple of things that you guys might not known about me. Without further ado, here are fifteen facts about me.

1) I stuck 17 marshmallows inside my mouth for a Chubby Bunny Challenge. It was worth it.

2) I have Lepidopterophobia. That means I have a fear of butterflies.

3) I love to collect mugs! I have about 8 or 9 mugs in my house but my absolute favourite is the mug that says: You Have The Same Amount Of Hours As BeyoncĂ©. It was a gift from a close friend. 

4) I have mild lactose intolerance. I can't eat too much of milk, ice cream, or anything with a lot of dairy or else my stomach will turn.

5) I love coffee. I am basically 65% coffee already.

6) My first stage play was Peter Pan, and I played the role of Captain Hook. I was six so I didn't really know what it meant to be Captain Hook.

7) I do not enjoy roller coasters. They make me anxious.

8) I have a trophy from Universal Studios that says "Best Me". It's a daily reminder that I have to be the best possible me each day for Him.

9) Wicked is my favourite musical. Play a track from the Original Broadway Cast Recording and I will gladly sing along.

10) I am a pancake person. Not only do I love to eat pancakes, but I also love to make pancakes. 

11) I have bad eating habits. It's either I eat a lot or I don't eat at all. That's why I'm acidic and heavier than most people.

12) I have been blogging for almost a year now. It's been really fun and I have no plans to stop. I've only just begun to tell my stories!

13) I get anxious quite often, but the sound of rain and words of affirmation calm me down.

14) I love to laugh. I love making people laugh. I love laughing because other people are making me laugh. I love puns. They're puntastic. 

15) I was lost, but now am found in Him who loves me so much.

Those are fifteen facts about me. I hope you enjoyed reading it and I hope you learned something new about me. Thank you so much for taking the time to read it. I appreciate it very much!

Until Next Time
~Luis~

Previous Post: http://whatdoesluissay.blogspot.com/2015/10/september-favourites.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment